that covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information.
Please take a moment to read our privacy practices.
- 01.Basic principles of information protection
- We recognize the value of customers' personal information and manage personal information appropriately.
We advise you to read and learn more about our privacy policies.
- Case in which provision of personal information is necessary for providing accommodations, restaurants, facilities, and sales of goods.
- Case in which provision of personal information is necessary for confirmation, contact, questionnaire, and survey.
- We may share this information with third parties for the purpose of providing you with services, information or promotional opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- When used as statistical information in the form that does not identify the individual for the purpose of marketing and the like.
- 02.Protection and management of personal information
- We will take preventive action to prevent the inappropriate access of personal information, the loss, damage or changes or leakage of such information.
Besides, we may outsource managing customers' information to reliable third parties to provide better service under our supervision.
- 03.Provision of personal information
- We will not provide the personal information collected from the customers to third parties (except our outsourcing company) without the prior consent from the said customers.
However, we may offer customers' personal information when elucidation could be asked based on a decree from the official facilities by which it’s for government offices.
- 04.About disclosing, amending and stop using procedures of the personal information
- If the users would like to stop, amend or change the personal information which we collected from the customers, please contact us. We manage immediately.
- 05.About revising the policy
LUX Co., Ltd
President and representative director